Level Three – RICS Building Survey
Formally known as Full Structural Survey
A RICS Building Survey is ideal for you if:
- You are purchasing a very old or dilapidated property
- The building is unusual or of non-traditional construction
- The building has been significantly altered
The following elements are included as part of the RICS Building Survey:
- A very thorough inspection, and a detailed report on the construction and a wider range of issues
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws, the cause of defects
- List of remedial works required, and the consequence of not acting
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions.
The RICS Building Survey provides a comprehensive analysis of the property’s structure and condition. This survey is a suitable choice if you have any major concerns about the property or are planning to do a lot of work on it. To uncover all possible issues of the property, the surveyor will look at the house top-to-bottom in all accessible areas.
Request a quote for a RICS Building Survey
Related RICS Surveys