Level Two – RICS HomeBuyer Report
An RICS Homebuyer Report is ideal for you if:
- You would like more extensive information when purchasing a conventional home
- Your new home is made from common building materials
- The building appears to be in good condition
The RICS HomeBuyer survey provides clear ‘traffic light’ ratings on the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage, and outbuildings.
It also identifies problems that require attention, concluding with a summary of the risks to the condition of the building, and other matters including guarantees, planning, and building control issues for your legal advisers.
All of the features in the Home Condition Report are included, plus a more extensive inspection and the following:
- The Surveyor’s professional opinion on the ‘Market Value’ of the property
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property
- A list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the value of the property
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance, and further investigations required prior to purchase
- Information on location, local environment, and the recorded energy efficiency (where available)
RICS HomeBuyer Report (Level 2) is the standard choice amongst home buyers. The report will assist the buyer in making an informed decision regarding whether or not to purchase the property.
Request a quote for a RICS HomeBuyer Survey
Related RICS Surveys